UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level ABB, including grade A in Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in any subject plus A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics grade A.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in any subject with an A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics at grade A.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma M in any subject with A-levels grades AB including Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 31 points, including 6 in Higher Level Mathematics.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Access courses are not accepted for MMaths entry. Access students are encouraged to apply for the BSc degree in this subject and if they achieve sufficient grades on year one of the course they can discuss transferring to the MMath.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)