- OSU is ranked among the highest research universities in the US by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
- The Comparative Health Sciences program is a collaboration between Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health and Human Sciences, Agricultural Services and Engineering departments.
- OSU is ranked among the best graduate programs for public health and human sciences
- Students will enroll in a three-term Pathway program.
- Students are fully admitted to OSU provided successful completion of conditional admission criteria at the end of the Pathway and submission of all required admission credentials.
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students are guaranteed progression to an undergraduate degree program through a curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.
- Start dates: September
- Program length: 3 Terms
- Start dates: March , September, December
- Program length: 1 Term, 2 Terms
- September 2024