UK entry requirements
- A UK (2:2) Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in the field of Psychology, Neuroscience or related subjects (Biological sciences, Computer Science) as single honours or major components of joint honours degree.
- An undergraduate degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, professions allied to Medicine or Biomedical Science (upper second class honours or above) is also considered.
- Applicants with other degrees, and/or with relevant work experience, will be considered on an individual basis.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)