- During this online MSc International Healthcare Management course you will look into healthcare management issues facing managers today. You’ll learn how to make decisions and implement change based on those issues, as well as issues you are facing in your own healthcare environment.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- The key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- How to use health economics to inform public policies and planning for effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services
- Practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- The concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
- You’ll also have the opportunity to develop a focused piece of independent research into a global healthcare management issue that is of personal interest to you. If you are looking for a course which will make a real change within your healthcare environment, then this course is perfect for you.
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024