- All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you want to discuss your previous qualifications and experience before applying, please contact us now via LiveChat.
Applicants should possess either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, coupled with two years’ relevant professional experience in healthcare related setting; or
- Professional work experience in other settings and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All applicants must provide evidence that they have an English language ability equivalent to an IELTS (academic) score of 6.5.
- If you don’t have an IELTS or equivalent certificate, you can take our free online English test to assess your proficiency. You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree