- This advanced postgraduate level course will introduce you to the complexities of international healthcare, covering a wide range of thought-provoking business and health related topics.
- You’ll learn how to critically analyse, compare and reflect on different national and international approaches to healthcare management; while considering external contexts, contemporary issues and influences.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- The key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- How to use health economics to inform public policies and planning for effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services
- Practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- The concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
- Upon completion of your Postgraduate Diploma, we offer the opportunity for you to progress to study for a full Masters (awarded after 180 credits).
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024