- The thought-provoking course will provide you with an understanding of leadership and management theory, challenges and practices in relation to healthcare.
- You’ll learn the principles and practices of effective modern management as well as developing an awareness of the healthcare environment on a global scale. You’ll also gain skills which will enhance your CV and that can be used directly in your current position, or to enhance your career further.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- The key issues and challenges facing senior management in today’s healthcare environments and the benefits of strategic management
- Practical leadership skills underpinned by a critical appreciation of leadership theory
- The concept of evidence-based management practice in healthcare environments
- Upon completion of your PG Cert International Healthcare Management we offer the opportunity for you to progress on to study for a PG Dip International Healthcare Management (120 credits) or our full MSc International Healthcare Management (180 credits).
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024