UK entry requirements
- A 2.2 (or above) UK Honours degree in the field of Biosciences.
- Other qualifications including equivalent internationally recognised qualification or relevant experience from health professionals (e.g. doctors, nurses, MLSOs) will be assessed on an individual basis and a request for completion of an online biological test in molecular and cell biology may be required.
- Applicants with a third class honours degree or other lower qualifications will be considered if supported by science A-levels (or equivalent) and relevant work experience. Such applicants may be required to attend an interview.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)