Our course allows you to study the training and development of healthcare professionals, develop your practical skills and understand the evidence underpinning contemporary practice in clinical education.
- As well as taught modules, you will complete a dissertation, allowing you to apply your new knowledge and skills in clinical education to a topic that really interests you.
The modules are based around three themes, covering the range of contemporary clinical education:
- Clinical Education in Practice
- Educational Leadership and Scholarship
- Educational Discovery
- As well as studying for a postgraduate qualification, you will be able to seek recognition by Advance HE as an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- You will have the opportunity to study alongside qualified clinicians from different clinical backgrounds and career stages, and will study as part of a supportive, diverse multi-disciplinary group, supported by leading educational researchers and practitioners.
- This postgraduate qualification can also be taken by students studying for an undergraduate medical degree as an intercalated MSc (iMSc).