- UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB, including a grade B in Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Applied Science, Psychology, or Physics.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in Applied Science or Biomedical Science.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM (all subjects accepted) with an A-level at grade B in either: Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Applied Science, Psychology or Physics.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in a related subject with 2 A-levels at grade B, to include either: Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Applied Science, Psychology or Physics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points, including 5 in Higher Level Biology, Chemistry or Physics. GCSE English equivalent SL 5 or HL 4 and Mathematics SL 4 or HL 4.
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Science, Biomedical Science, Medicine, Health and Human Science, Life Sciences or Health Professions with 45 credits at Level 3. All Biology and Chemistry units must be Distinctions at level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above are also required, including English Language, Maths and one science subject.
Please check our Admissions pages for more information on other factors we use to assess applicants as well as our full GCSE requirements and accepted equivalencies in place of GCSEs.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)