Campus: Dublin Main Campus.
Learn to address the needs of high performance in the area of professional development and transition management.
The programme is developed in consultation with the Irish Institute of Sport and is suitable for both current athletes and recently retired athletes in preparation for the future.
- The Certificate in Dual Career Development (Sport) is conducted on a part-time basis over a five-month period. The programme offers personalised learning, convenience and flexibility to meet the needs of each participant.
- You will receive a Level 7 Special Purpose Award (Certificate) recognised by the National Framework of Qualifications.
- You will receive training in the crucial areas of career transition and dual career development.
- You will develop key skills in IT, communication and personal management.
- You will develop the tools to aid life planning and career development, empowering you to take ownership of your personal and professional development.
- Option to further your studies in this area at both diploma and degree level.