- Applicants must meet all the requirements below in order to meet minimum program eligibility. Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee an offer of admission. Admission decisions will be available via Mynumber, or by email and mail. Admission decisions will not be released by phone.
Admission selection is based on the following 4 requirements:
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Three Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, M or U courses in addition to those listed above or Mature student status or College or university transfer status
- Applicants are required to memorize and submit a video performing two contrasting (dramatic/comedic) speeches from a contemporary play, screenplay or teleplay.
Your chosen speeches must meet the following criteria:
- Speeches must be thoroughly memorized and between 1 to 2 minutes long.
- The character should be someone within your age range ( or – 5 years)
- Only published material may be used (i.e. no self-written monologues).
- Small props such as cell phones are acceptable
- Special Note: Frequently searched monologues and/or generic monologues (e.g. Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Mean Girls) are overused by applicants. Choose your speeches carefully.
English Language Proficiency
- All applicants whose first language is not English must meet Humber’s English Language Proficiency Policy.
International Credit Evaluation
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents with international education are required to provide a WES or ICAS evaluation.