This unique Masters Degree Course is delivered by the Griffith Innopharma Faculty of Science and blends the subjects of pharmaceutical technology and business.
- The MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology is conducted over a 1-2 year period and is available on both a full and part-time basis. The course focuses on core competencies such as pharmaceutical processes and production, pharmaceutical business introduction & technology transfer, emerging trends, operational excellence (Lean & Six Sigma), regulatory affairs, data analytics, strategic thinking and leadership development.
- Gain priceless practical experience within an ever-expanding industry
- Develop your professional skills to enhance career opportunities through the development of CVs and interview, networking, presentation and communication skills.
- All classes are broadcast live online offering the learners the opportunity to either physically attend or join the class online.
- Extensive coaching and mentoring workshops will be provided with a specific focus on individual assessment and improvement.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.