- Two sequences available after progressing from your Pathway: Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology.
- Exercise physiology students focus their academic course work on developing the ability to understand and apply the principles of exercise physiology to the response and adaptation of the human body to the physiologic demands of movement.
- In biomechanics, students focus their academic course work on developing the ability to understand and apply the principles of biomechanics when serving as a movement analyst in competitive and recreational sport situations, as well as in the workplace.
- Students can choose from one- to two-semester Pathway programs.
- Students are fully admitted to Illinois State provided successful completion of conditional admission criteria at the end of the Pathway and submission of all required admission credentials
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.
- Start dates January August
- Program length 1 Semester
- Start dates August
- Program length 2 Semesters
- August 2024