UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB, including a Grade B in Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Health and Social Care, Physical Education or Sociology (General Studies not accepted).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in Health and Social Care or Applied Science.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in Health and Social Care or Applied Science, with an A-level at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in Health and Social Care or Applied Science, with A-level grades BC.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points including 5 in Higher Level Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Health and Social Care, Physical Education or Sociology. GCSE English equivalent SL 5 or HL 4 and Mathematics SL 4 or HL 4.
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Health Science, Health Professions, Health and Social Care, Health Studies, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing, Occupational therapy, Physiotherapy, Science or Science in Health Professions with 45 credits.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above are also required, including English Language and Maths.
- All shortlisted applicants will be interviewed
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 7 (min 6.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 64 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 68% (63% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 100 (min 23 in all areas)