- You’ll start of by learning skills that will that will ensure you are academically ready to engage in online learning on advanced level in our Fundamentals of Effective Learning in Psychology. You then go on to learn about key subjects within the field of psychology, for example the ways in which people, as individuals or in groups, influence on another, human memory and cognition and much more.
- Get to grips with the science behind the mind, brain, behaviour and experience. You’ll learn about the different fields within psychology, as well as how psychology can be applied to real-life settings and can help us to understand the thoughts and actions of individual people and their social groups.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- The history of individual differences and the ethical issues and controversies it raises
- The ethical and cultural approaches to mental health, stress and wellbeing
- How psychology can be used to analyse how attitudes are formed and changed
- Theories and methods in the field of social psychology;
- An introduction to the study of human memory and cognition
- September 2024
- November 2024