- We know that many people from non-traditional backgrounds would succeed on our courses! That’s why we offer two different entry routes, taking into account your prior work experience and relevant qualifications. You will also need to meet our English language requirements.
- Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within the first three weeks of the course in order to continue with your studies.
Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our LLB (Hons) Law with Psychology, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- three A-levels or equivalent
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our LLB (Hons) Law with Psychology, you must meet the following criteria:
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent.
- three years’ relevant work experience
English language requirements
- As our courses are delivered in English, a high proficiency with English is required. If English is not your first language, your English ability should be equivalent to an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0. Don’t worry if you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification – we offer a free online English test to assess your proficiency.
- You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree