- The online and part-time nature of the course allows you to study around your existing work and family commitments while gaining a solid grounding in a range of psychological topics.
- Suitable whether you have a personal or professional interest in the field of psychology, the course will explore a range of theoretical ideas and practical applications across the discipline. There is a strong focus on employability throughout the entire course, with the ability to explore the wide variety of careers possible with a psychology degree. You will also be introduced to psychological research methodologies that are beneficial in many related careers.
Throughout the course you will explore exciting topics including:
- The history and philosophy of psychological inquiry
- Critical milestones in human development through infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and late adulthood
- Fundamental research principles in psychobiology and neuropsychology
- The main qualitative and quantitative research methods used for data collection and analysis
- The degree will culminate in the completion of a dissertation, where you will conduct independent research into a psychological issue of your choice and applying your learnings from the course to produce your report.
- July 2024
- October 2024