On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Visit the University faculty to meet with academic staff and gain an insight into the degree programme.
- Improve exam-taking techniques through weekly assessments.
- Gain practical experience through laboratory work in the University’s fully equipped science labs.
- Investigate the study of sleep, nonverbal behaviour, eye movements and decision-making through lab work.
- Practise academic writing skills, particularly relating to laboratory reports.
- September 2024
- January 2025