UK entry requirements
- A UK 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in a Social Science, Education Studies, Childhood Studies, Youth Work, International Relations, development studies or related discipline.
- Other disciplines and qualifications with relevant experience in international development work or work with children or young people will be considered on an individual basis and an interview may be required.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)