On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Opportunities to take part in activities to develop teamwork and communication skills such as poetry in ‘Dead Poet’s Society’ or singing and dancing in ‘Show Tunes’.
- The chance to study one of Shakespeare’s plays and visit the theatre to see it performed.
- Lessons delivered in Newcastle University's archives, where students can investigate letters from World War 1.
- Standard Program - 3 Terms Jan/Sep
- Extended Program - 4 Terms June/Sep
- September 2024
- January 2025