On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Detailed feedback on performance from teachers with professional experience in the fields of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Prepare for postgraduate dissertation by completing an Individual Research Project.
- A highly supportive study environment.
- Small classes for maximum student-teacher interaction.
- Professional support and guidance with your university application.
- Improve the language skills students need for their degree and their career through the EAP module.
- Build a career development portfolio as part of the assessment for the EAP module, demonstrating career motivations, employability skills and career-related experiences – and can be used to support internship and job applications.
- January 2024
- September 2024