UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM with an A-level at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A-levels grade BC.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points. GCSE English equivalent Standard Level 5 or Higher Level 4 and Mathematics Standard Level 4 or Higher Level 4
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma with 45 credits at Level 3.
- A minimum of five GCSEs are required, including GCSE Mathematics grade C or grade 4 and GCSE English Language grade C or grade 4 or GCSE English Literature grade B or grade 5.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)