UK entry requirements
- GCE A Level BBC, including either Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Maths, Physics, Human Biology, Psychology, Sport Science, Sport Studies, Sociology or PE.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DMM in Applied Science, Sport, or Sport and Exercise Sciences.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in Applied Science, Sport, Sport and Physical Activity or Sport and Exercise Science, with an A Level at grade C in any subject.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma M in Applied Science, Applied Human Biology, Sport, Sport and Exercise Science or Sport and Physical Activity with two A Levels at grades BB.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 29 points including 5 at Higher Level in one of the following subjects; Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Maths, Physics, Human Biology, Psychology, Sport Science, Sociology or PE.
- Obtain a minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Bioscience, Health, Forensic Science, Nutrition, Psychology, Science or Sport course, with 45 credits at Level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above are also required, including English Language and Maths.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)