- We know that many people from non-traditional backgrounds would succeed on our courses! That’s why we offer two different entry routes, taking into account your prior work experience and relevant qualifications. You will also need to meet our English language requirements.
- Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two-week induction period of the course in order to continue with your studies.
Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- An undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least three years’ relevant work experience within supply chain or logistics
English language requirements
- As our courses are delivered in English, a high proficiency with English is required. If English is not your first language, your English ability should be equivalent to an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5. Don’t worry if you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification – we offer a free online English test to assess your proficiency.
- You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree