UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB. (General Studies not accepted).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM in any subject.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in any subject, AND an A-Level at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A-Levels grade BC.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points.
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma with 45 credits at Level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)