Build an exciting career in Statistics with globally marketable courses from top-ranked universities.
Explore top Statistics courses at leading Institutions globally and access exciting career opportunities in various fields of data science.
- Gain knowledge on how to use correct data collection methods. How to analyze collected data correctly and how to present the data effectively.
- Statistics enables us to make discoveries in science, learn to assess variables of mean, median and mode; standard deviance and variance.
- Empowers one to make decisions based on data and enables understanding of research relating to behavioural and social sciences.
- Allows one to make sound predictions based on data through enumerating and calculating probabilities, distributing and effectively sampling the probabilities.
- Statistics will give the knowledge to apply statistical inference and hypothesis tests in real life.
Looking to Study a Statistics Course?
Fill in your details & get a call back from our higher education experts.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect Statistics course
Just answer these 4 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Statistics Course Graduates
There are various sections of the construction world where you can choose to specialize into, like residential Statistics, commercial Statistics or industrial Statistics etc. Career options that open their gates for you after you get an online Statistics degree or pursue a full time Statistics degree course include-
Need help with finding a top statistics course?Get a call back
Need help in deciding the best Bachelors in Statistics or Masters course for yourself?
Check out the list of most popular questions around statistics programs
What is statistics
Statistics is the art of collecting, analyzing and interpreting data. It also involves effective communication and presentation of results from the data collected.
What are the subjects needed to pursue Statistics?
The main subject required for the course is Mathematics. English qualification at Secondary level will also be necessary.
How many years do you study for a statistics degree?
The program will take at least 3 to 4 years on average, depending on the curriculum the student has taken. In an event a student would be interested in an optional placement opportunity to gain relevant working experience, then the program can take up to 5 years maximum.
Postgraduate degree programs in the field will take 12 to 24 months.