Study in US Banner

Study in US – Universities, Colleges, Cost & Visa Process

6 reasons why international students love to study in the US

World Class Education

From Undergraduate studies to PhD level programs, US universities offer top ranked academic opportunities across all disciplines.

Excellent, Cutting Edge Facilities

US institutions are known to have high end facilities to give students the ultimate study experience!

Internship & Co-op Opportunities at Top Companies

Get internships and connect with top employers when you enrolled at US Universities!

Choose From a Wide Variety of Courses

Whether you're looking to study arts, music or become the next tech guru - the US hosts top universities with thousands of courses in different specializations!

Gain Exposure in Different Specializations with Flexible Study Options

US institutions give you the opportunity to explore your interests in various general courses, before fully committing to a certain major.

Diverse, Multicultural Population

Being a top destination for studying abroad, there are over 1 million international students. Interact and create networks as you study!

Craydel has been rated 4.8 stars by students and working professionals

Rated 4.8 stars by Students and Working Professionals Across Africa

Have questions on studying in the US?

Check out the list of questions students frequently ask

How much are living expenses in US?

Approximately $10,000 to $18,000 a year.

What is the language of instruction in US Universities?

The language of instruction at US Universities is English.

Do I need a Visa to study in US?

 Yes, you would require a visa, Once you receive your acceptance letter, you apply for a student F1 at the US Embassy.

Can I work while studying in US?

A US student visa (F1 visa) allows students to work 20 hrs. a week on-campus.

Do you get a post- study Work Visa in US?

Upon completion of studies, students under an F1 visa can stay in the country for 1 year on a temporary employment directly related to their major field of study.

What are the requirements for studying in US?

The usual documents you need for enrollment are:

  • Your passport with visa or residence permit
  • Passport photos
  • Completed Application form
  • Relevant recognized academic transcripts and certificates
  • Personal Statement (Masters Programs)
  • CV (Masters Programs)

Need help with studying in the US?

Get a call back
Processing, please wait!