Build an exciting career in business with globally marketable BBA & MBA courses from top-ranked universities.
Looking to become a business leader or a successful entrepreneur? Choose from 900+ business courses from top ranked African and International universities.
- Master the skills like understanding the working of organisations, communications skills, resource management
- Learn interpretation of real-time data and its effects of economic and prevalent fluctuations on business with a business administration degree
- Choose one of finance, marketing, human resources, and international business as your forte from the plethora of colleges and online business courses from all over the world
- Take advice from Craydel on deciding to study abroad, enabling you for global job placements and working with leading business firms
Looking to Study a Business Course?
Fill in your details & get a call back from our higher education experts.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect business course!
Just answer these 4 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Business Course Graduates
From accounting to fashion and sports management, a business management degree can open up doors to a lot of professions and industries. Possible careers based on your interests after a business management course or a business administration course are:
Need help with finding a top business course?Get a call back
Need help in deciding the best Bachelors in Business or MBA program for yourself?
Check out the list of most popular questions around business programs
What is Business?
Business is any activity or enterprise entered into for profit by trading products or services. It is a blended juice of elements like accountancy, finance, marketing, organizational studies, human resource management, and operations.
What are the subjects needed to study Business?
Most schools require mathematics, and subjects like accounting, business administration and statistics are also desirable badges on your portfolio from an application reviewer’s perspective.
Want to know if you qualify for your business course or have a university in mind but are not sure whether you can apply? These requirements depend on the specific university and course you would like to apply for, which Craydel expert admission counsellors can guide you through.
How many years do you study for a business degree?
- Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA): 3-4 years
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): 2 years
- MSc in Business Engineering Thesis: 2 years
What are the best courses for Business?
At an undergraduate level, a BBA, Bachelor's in Information Systems Management,, Bachelor's in Marketing and Bachelor's in Supply Chain Management are in demand tickets to the business world.
At a postgraduate level, an MBA is by far the most trending and popular course that graduates around the world prefer to study. Specialisations of MBA like HR, finance and marketing are now trending. Data science majors are also desired by employers and are highly paid.
The fastest growing fields in business are Marketing, Finance, Consulting, Healthcare Management and Environmental Management. However, at the end of the day, the best major in a business course would be the one that you want to have a career in.
What are the different careers in Business?
Capable business professionals are in demand across all industries, and these job paths typically offer lucrative wages.
Accounting, Business Intelligence and Management, Business Data Analyst, Finance Manager, Business Administrator and Logistics are more technical careers whereas career paths like HR Specialists, Marketing Managers, Economists, Market Research Analysts, Medical and Health Services Managers are a bit more focused on interpersonal areas of business.
For an indepth look into some of the most popular specialisations, check out our “Top Marketable Careers for Business Graduates” section above.
How can Craydel help me find the best Business courses?
Craydel provides you with 400+ best business courses across the world with an option to choose from on campus or from a number of online business courses. Our expert guidance helps you choose the correct and most suitable course for you based on your career plans, budget and various other factors. Choosing a business course follows:
- Your passion in an industry or the field of work, which decided whether you should take a broad or more focused course
- Skills you need for your specific career goal
- Ranking of the university and assessment methods and tuition fitting your quota and giving you the best ROI from the course you are getting yourself into