Build an exciting and fulfilling career in criminology with globally marketable bachelor's and master's courses in public policy from world-class universities.
The best public policy is made when you are listening to people who are going to be impacted, a quote by Elizabeth Dole, briefly explains the core behind public policy. From a more generic perspective, public policy is a system of laws, regulatory measures, behaviours, and courses of action adopted by the government for the public. Or a set of rules to address issues within the society. Public policies can take years to be implemented and developed and show their outcome. Although technically, public policy existed in society for ages, the official term and its umbrella emerged in the 1960s, encompassing various disciplines like political science, sociology, public administration, and economics. A public policy major allows a graduate to develop, implement and evaluate policy solutions for the problems that the society is facing.
- Learn how to research, flourish and construct military theories, practices, equipment, strategies, and technologies while understanding military organisations, analysis of security threats as well as the art of warfare.
- Become an intellect in many subjects including psychology, engineering, strategy and tactics making, logistics technology, electronics, history, and philosophy related to military services and execution
- Improve your resource management and planning skills, leadership skills, executive abilities, professional ethics, and of course military skills with both practical and theoretical classes in BSc and MSc courses in military sciences.
- Apply what you learn in real-time with experimental and task-based learning as military sciences use descriptive theory based on analysing situations where the factors and environment variables are unknown, making it a more practical approach towards executing military services as well as common civilian duties.
- The usually low cost and interdisciplinary nature of bachelor's and master's degrees in military sciences make these attractive options for students and often pay off with lucrative career prospects, both in military training and outside of it.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect Performing Arts course
Just answer these 4 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Public Policy Course Graduates
Public policy graduates have been seen working around various, sometimes interdisciplinary, sections of the career map. While it's a common method to get into civil services at the local, state or central/federal level, many public policy degree holders are working as directors and CEOs of private companies and nonprofits. A career in public policy, after graduating with BA in public policy ( some universities offer a BSc in public policy) or MA in public policy (some universities offer MSc in public policy) enables an individual to craft and enact policies to promote public well-being. Consulting and legal careers are open to working at, as well. The bottom line is you get the key to open the doors of all three world's i.e private career paths, government sector professions, and non-profit organizations. Here are a few careers, from the many, you can choose