Build an exciting career in education with globally marketable diploma & bachelor of education courses from world-class universities.
- Education courses and/or teaching courses are a way to augment and learn the knowledge, attitudes, behaviors, and skills they require to perform their tasks in the education sector
- Teacher training courses help you gain skills like Interpersonal skills, Critical thinking skills, Mentoring/ counselling skills, Planning Skills, and Communication skills.
- Teaching is learning how to make others learn easily with information and communication technology savviness, research and analytical skills, teamwork ability, and self-management.
- Create employment opportunities and help contribute to the development of modern society by studying with Craydel’s best education courses.
- Education and its reform is the greatest progressive cause of the century. Teaching is an art as well as a science. When you think about it, a teacher is a creator of other professionals and hence is the power behind a possibility of a better future.
Looking to Study a Education Course?
Fill in your details & get a call back from our higher education experts.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect Education course!
Just answer these 4 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Education Course Graduates
As a career choice, teaching offers various specialisations to its aspirants. You can teach students in elementary schools to students pursuing PhDs and masters in Universities. Just like any other profession, a teacher's salary is dependent on factors like years of services, the level of education they have, and the place they are working at. There are two main paths to becoming a teacher, either take an undergraduate teaching course in a university or get a bachelor's degree in a subject and take a postgraduate degree in teaching. Possible jobs directly related to a person have a diploma in education or bachelor of education degree:
Need help with finding a top Education course?Get a call back
Need help in deciding the best Bachelors in Education or Masters course for yourself?
Check out the list of most popular questions around Education programs
What is Education as a course?
This is a study of the process of receiving and giving systematic instructions mixing theoretical, anthropology, sociology and economics of education and applied courses on teaching methods.
What subjects are required to pursue Education?
The program does not have any specific subjects to take. The student must ensure good grades on the core subjects; Mathematics and English and maintain a good overall grade. At least 70%.
For a postgraduate entry, a minimum of a second-class degree or equivalent can be considered from any background.
How many years do you study an education degree?
On average, a bachelor’s degree in the education field will take at least 3 to 4 years. Availability of a placement program will take an extra 6 to 12 months if available. Postgraduate programs will take 12 – 36 months to be achieved.