Build an exciting and fulfilling career in criminology with globally marketable BSc and MSc courses in criminology from world-class universities.
Criminology, in simple terms, is a scientific study of crime. Criminologists study various aspects involving and associated with a crime like its causes, implications, control, reduction, and prevention. From fictional characters like Sherlock Holmes solving crimes to studying real-life criminals like Al Capone, criminology has been a part of civil society in one way or the other for ages. Bachelor’s and master’s courses in criminology aim at stimulating your deductive reasoning skills and understanding crime by reasoning all the five Ws.d
- Pursuing a major in criminology allows an individual to develop creative thinking skills when pinning down patterns in criminal behaviour, statistical skills, and research skills including experience in field research and field methods.
- Grasp the knowledge in various hot topics like human behaviour, criminal history and theories, citizen security, human rights, and the legal system while getting introduced to fundamental and philosophical foundations of criminal justice.
- Bachelor of Science in criminology often involves areas like crime analysis along with the biological, psychological and social impact of crime and criminals while Master of Science in criminology courses generally focus and provide specialisation on a subject which is part of the extensive field.
- Learn the crime-focused amalgamation of sociology and psychology, putting you in the queue for one of the most exciting and well-paid careers in the world, while making the world a better place.
- subjects such as criminal behaviour analysis. fingerprinting, or ballistics analysis while applying their data collection and critical thinking skills.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect Criminology in course
Just answer these 5 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Criminology Graduates
Criminology majors attract employers from multiple sections, including those which lie outside the criminal justice area, giving them a plethora of career opportunities. As the crime rate increases across the world, the career paths widen up for a person holding a bachelor\'s and/or a master\'s degree with a criminology major. This includes studying criminology and pursuing careers abroad. Graduates with a criminology degree can work in environments ranging from prisons and courtrooms to non-profit social service organisations. Many criminology major holders get personal satisfaction and feel rewarded by indulging themselves in solving or helping people in real-life, real-time social issues. Here are a few of the many career paths you can choose: