Build an exciting and fulfilling career in Interior Design with globally marketable BID and MID courses from top-ranked universities.
The world of interior design is an interesting one that offers many opportunities for those who are willing to explore the field. With top universities across the globe offering courses in this area, there’s sure to be no shortage when it comes time to get into this field of education.
- Interior designers can learn a lot from working with architects and engineers. They can exchange ideas and learn new things from each other.
- With a degree in interior design, you can choose to work as an independent and start your own company.
- As an interior designer, you get to work in different types of industries. You work on various things that are related to the design of a house or building.
- Students of interior design attend lectures on history, theory, and art and learn about technology so that the newly minted professionals have a good understanding of various programs.
- Interior design is about being creative, imagining things in new ways, and making your surroundings better. If you want to do this as a career, consider taking up interior design.
- Nurture your skillset with skills like organisational behaviour and management, budgeting and finance, economic and political processes, and ethics from the management perspective of the BA/MA in public management or public administration.
Looking to Study a Interior Design Course?
Fill in your details & get a call back from our higher education experts.
Try Craydel’s Ideal Course Finder & get matched to your perfect Interior Design course
Just answer these 5 questions
Top Marketable Careers for Interior Design Graduates
A degree in interior design will open many doors for you. Careers in this field are rewarding and varied. They include everything from retail store designers to interior hotel decorators and many more. The area is growing, and there are plenty of opportunities to find the right fit. Below, we've listed a few top careers that will allow you to put your skills into practice and enjoy what you do.
Need help with finding a top Interior Courses course?Get a call back
Need help in deciding the best Bachelors in Interior Design or Masters course for yourself?
Check out the list of most popular questions around Interior Design programs
What subjects are required to pursue Interior design?
Art or media subject will be required at O levels. Student’s who do not have this can also take a foundation program to bridge the gap. A bachelors degree in the field or equivalent art degree with a 2nd class honours or equivalent will be considered for a postgraduate degree. Art or media subject will be required at O levels. Student’s who do not have this can also take a foundation program to bridge the gap. A bachelors degree in the field or equivalent art degree with a 2nd class honours or equivalent will be considered for a postgraduate degree.
How many years do you study an Interior design degree?
A bachelors degree in the field will take a minimum of 3 – 5 years on average. Any certificate or diploma programs taken in the field can be considered and student’s offered credit transfer options reducing the number of years taken.
A postgraduate degree in the field will take at least 12 – 36 months upon completion.